Matheson's PAN-5000 Series of analytical grade stainless steel gas panels are designed to safely control and dispense gases, while providing a high level of process purity. The PAN-5000 Series panels feature Matheson components that have a proven track record in analytical laboratories and chemical process industries worldwide. Use of these analytical distribution panels with a Matheson gas cabinet enclosure provides the high level of safety required when handling corrosive, flammable or toxic gases.
Matheson’s 3-valve panel provides a pressure regulator with both a process on/off control valve and a high pressure vent valve, allowing total isolation of the regulator, as well as the ability to purge contaminants that may have been introduced by changing cylinders. The vent line is protected from back flow by a check valve downstream of the vent valve. This panel is recommended when using non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-pyrophoric gases with processes that require the additional purity that a high pressure purge is capable of supplying. Available with CGA 320, 326, 350, 510, 540, 580 or 590. Each CGA contains an integral check valve.
• 4360 Series Quarter-Turn Diaphragm Valves with 316 stainless steel body and Kel-F seats for positive shut-off.
• Valves are firmly mounted to the backplate but are easily removable from the front for maintenance.
• Pressure regulator with tied diaphragm design to ensure closure.
• Gauges have a 316 stainless steel connection and bourdon tube with dual scale showing pressure in psi and kpa.
• Backplate constructed of carbon steel and coated with corrosion resistant paint, the panel has mounting holes for easy installation in your gas cabinet. Mounting hole spacing is consistent with all Matheson LabGas System® products. Panel also has labeling of all panel components to aid in operation of the controls.
• 3610A Series Single-Stage High-Purity with Tied-Diaphragm Regulator
• 3 foot long flex hoses
• CGA connections with integral check valves
• Downstream relief valve set at 1.5 times maximum delivery pressure
• Check valve on vent line
• 1/4” compression tube vent connection
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
• Wall Mounting Kit
This is a mounting kit for a panel. The kit includes two 18" long pieces of Aluminum U-channel and four sets of nuts and bolts to secure one panel to the U-channel. This kit does not include the hardware to mount the U-channel to a wall.
Wall Mounting Kit - 18"
• Installed in a Cabinet
Want this panel installed in a one-cylinder cabinet?
5000 Series Panel Mounted in Cabinet
• Panel Dimensions: 12” W x 14“ H
• Material (Regulators/Gauges/Fittings): Stainless Steel
• Material (Flex Hoses): Stainless Steel
• Material (Relief Valve): Stainless Steel/Viton
• Material (Vent Line Check Valve): Stainless Steel/Viton
• Pressure Regulator Cv: 0.09