The 9400 Series Cross Purge Panel provides a safe high-purity connection (VCR type) between system, gas supply and the Semiconductor Grade regulators, with valves, and system to perform a cylinder change out purge.
• Tied diaphragm Semiconductor Grade Regulator, 9360 series
• Semiconductor Grade cross purge with Semiconductor Grade diaphragm valves
• Semiconductor Grade diaphragm low pressure isolation valve
• Electropolished butt welded 316 stainless steel pigtail with CGA or DISS connections
• 316 stainless steel panel
• Aluminum mounting brackets
• Outlet Fitting: 1/4" VCR-Male
• Expert assembly in class 100 clean room
• Helium leak testing of components to 1 x 10-9 sccsec Helium
• Panel mounting holes to fit Matheson Gas Cabinets
• Wall Mounting Kit
This is mounting kit for a panel. The kit includes two 18" long pieces of Aluminum U-channel and four sets of nuts and bolts to secure one panel to the U-channel. This kit does not include the hardware to mount the U-channel to a wall.
Wall Mounting Kit - 18"