- Welding & Cutting
- Welding Machines
- Engine Driven
- Lincoln Ranger 305 G Engine Driven Welder (Kohler) K1726-5
This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
Ranger 305 G engine drives are powerful multi-purpose stick, TIG, wire and pipe welders.
Ready for a Workout!™
The Ranger® 305 G is a powerful multiprocess stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding engine-driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance. It includes Lincoln Chopper Technology® for superior arc performance.
- Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 23 HP carburetor.
- Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
- Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
- 10,500 watts peak for motor starting
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104°F (40°C).