This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
The Ranger 225 engine drive is enclosed for construction, farm, ranch, and maintenance welding applications.
Got It Covered! Enclosed-Case Welder
A great choice for getting the job done! For construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, the Ranger® 225 does a variety of basic welding jobs. And with 10,500 watts of peak AC
generator power, it handles a variety of other jobs: lights, grinder, Lincoln Electric inverter, plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or emergency power. At your service everyday!
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Versatile DC Welding
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, Flux-Cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
- Peak for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C).