This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
AC/DC 225/125 stick welder is ideal for welding mild steel, low alloy, and stainless steel.
Tackle more tasks with AC/DC.
The AC/DC 225/125 is the same proven design as the renowned AC-225 arc welder, but adds the smoother, more stable DC welding arc. This machine is ideal for farm, shop, and home use where improved arc welding performance is desired.
- Easy to operate - With front mounted AC/DC polarity switch and full range amperage selector switch for accurate and dependable procedure setting.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 125 amp DC output - Enough for most 1/8 (3.2 mm) electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Enough for 3/16 (4.8 mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32 (4.0 mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.