This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
The Power Wave S350 advanced process welder provides an extremely fast arc response for multi-process applications.
Portable, Powerful, Multi-Process.
The multi-process Power Wave® S350 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology on both the input and output side. It provides an extremely fast arc response, includes over 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs – all in a compact, rugged case.
- PowerConnect™ Technology (Patent-Pending) - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid™ Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based data collection tool allows customers to view and analyze welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more. Read More
- Optional 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle – Features patentpending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Compact and Durable Case - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard Ethernet - Allows for effortless software upgrades.
- Free software upgrades available: www.powerwavesoftware.com
- Learn How to Use the "Weld Mode Search" Feature