This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
Power MIG 180 Dual MIG welder has dual 120 or 208/230 volt input power capability for MIG and flux cored wire welding.
POWER MIG.® The Professionals ChoiceSM
Have it both ways with the POWER MIG® 180 Dual wire welder. With dual 120 or 208/230 volt input power capability, you can use the same machine to weld at home, in the shop or out on the job site. Its a great choice for sheet metal and light frame autobody work, farm or small shop applications.
- Dual Input Power Capability Select 120 volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230 volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.