This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
Power MIG 210 MP multi-process welder is portable for MIG, stick, TIG, and flux cored welding.
VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
Take it everywhere, plug it in anywhere
- Lightweight and portable - –just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
Ready, set, weld
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
*Spool gun required (sold separately)