High-purity Stainless Steel regulators designed for delivery pressures up to 2500 psig. Seal material choices are Viton/Teflon or EPR/Vespel. Hydrogen sulfide mixes need to have the EPR/Vespel seals while hydrogen chloride mixtues need to have the Viton/Teflon seals. Viton/Teflon is good for most other gases.
• Applications requiring delivery pressures up to 2500 psig.
• Delivery of gas to manufacturing processes, charging of systems, purging.
Looking for something a little bit different? Different inlet or outlet fitting or remove the outlet valve? Check out our Modified 3030S Pressure Regulator.
• High-purity Stainless Steel body
• 316 stainless steel piston
• 2” inlet and delivery pressure gauges
• Equipped with outlet needle valve
• 1/4” MNPT outlet connection
• Porous metal filter protects seat from contamination
• Panel mountable
Materials of Construction
• Gauges: Stainless Steel
• Body: Stainless Steel
• Bonnet: Nickel plated brass
• Piston: 316 stainless steel
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3500 psig (24,100 kPa)
• Maximum Flow Rate (At 2500 psig, N2):
Model 3030S: 4600 SCFH (2170 SLPM)
Model 3040S: 4600 SCFH (2170 SLPM)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.06
• Operating Temperature: -15°F to 165°F (-26°C to 74°C)
• Porting (Regulator Body): 1/4”NPT Female
• Porting Configuration: 2 High, 2 Low