Utility Valve cartridges are a popular, economical design suited for use in either the FM-1050 or the FM-1000 flowmeters. Integral valve seat and polyethylene stem stabilizer ensure smooth drift-free settings. Each valve features a direct acting rotating stem and are available in stainless steel or brass.
• Economical design.
• Rotating stem design with integral valve set and stem stabilizer.
• Three (3) easily interchangeable valve cartridges for flexibility of flow rate selection.
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 250 psig (1725 kPa)
• Max Temperature (Brass): 225° F (107° C)
• Max Temperature (SS): 400° F (204° C)
• Stem: 316 Stainless Steel