The 4170 Series High Accuracy (15 turn) Needle Valves are ideal in gas delivery applications requiring a reliable and accurate adjustment of very low flow rates. These Needle Valves have valve bodies that are available in brass or 316 stainless steel. Each valve features a non-rising stem design utilizing a threaded valve stem to operate a direct mechanical drive of the sliding flat tapered needle. In addition, six (6) interchangeable valve cartridges are available to provide maximum flexibility of flow rate selection. The inlet and outlet connections on each valve are 1/8" FPT.
• Stable, accurate adjustment of very low flow rates.
• Non-rotating stem design has a threaded valve stem to provide direct mechanical drive for adjustment of the sliding flat tapered needle.
• Six (6) easily interchangeable valve cartridges for maximum flexibility of flow rate selection.
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 250 psig (1725 kPa)
• Max Temperature (Brass): 225° F (107° C)
• Max Temperature (SS): 400° F (204° C)
• Stem: 316 Stainless Steel
• Inlet/Outlet: 1/8" FPT