High Accuracy (15 turn) Needle Valve cartridges are can be used in either existing 4170 series valve bodies or in the FM-1050/FM-1000 flowmeters. These needle valves have valve bodies that are available in brass or 316 stainless steel. Each valve features a non-rising stem design utilizing a threaded valve stem to operate a direct mechanical drive of the sliding flat tapered needle.
• Stable, accurate adjustment of very low flow rates.
• Non-rotating stem design has a threaded valve stem to provide direct mechanical drive for adjustment of the sliding flat tapered needle.
• Six (6) easily interchangeable valve cartridges for maximum flexibility of flow rate selection.
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 250 psig (1725 kPa)
• Max Temperature (Brass): 225° F (107° C)
• Max Temperature (SS): 400° F (204° C)
• Stem: 316 Stainless Steel