- Welding & Cutting
- Miller Spectrum 875 Auto-Line 907584
This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
- XT60 hand-held torch with 20-ft. (6 m) cable. Includes a complete set of 60 A consumables.
- Spectrum 875 Auto-Line
- Heavy-duty work clamp and flexible cable with quick connect
- 10-ft. (3 m) power cord
- Extra consumables
Rated Cutting Capacity
- The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
Automatic Air Regulation
- For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
Ultra-Quick Connect™ Torch
- Torch and work cable offer the fastest plasma torch and work cable connection and removal in the industry.
- Automatically connects the 875 Auto-Line to any primary input voltage from 208 - 575 volts single - or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™
- Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components. Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit
Can Be Powered by Miller Engine Drive/Generator
- Use with generator power at or above 10 kW (e.g. Bobcat™) or equivalent competitive equipment.
CNC/Automation Cutting Capable
- Factory ready CNC/Automation models are available in long or short body torches as well as retrofit kits to convert hand held machines to be capable of CNC/Automation cutting.
- Provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal—all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Power plug
- Air source (compressor or bottled gas)
- Personal safety products (safety glasses, gloves)
|Title||Spectrum® 875 Auto-Line|
|Industries Interests||Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring)|
|DIY / Home Hobbyist|
|Heavy Equipment Manufacturing|
|Boat / Yacht|
|High Purity Processing|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Plasma Material Thickness||Aluminum 5/8 in. 15 IPM|
|Stainless Steel 7/8 in. 15 IPM|
|Mild Steel 7/8 in. 15 IPM|
|Rated Output at 104 Degrees F||3- Phase: 208 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 40% duty cycle; 230 - 380 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 50% duty cycle; 380- 575 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 60% duty cycle; 380-575 V: 50 A at 140 VDC, 100% duty cycle |
1-Phase: 208 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 40% duty cycle; 230 V: 60 A at 140 VDC, 50% duty cycle; 230 V: 50 A at 140 VDC, 100% duty cycle
|Net Height||13.5 in|
|Net Length||18.5 in|
|Net Width||8.75 in|
|Input Voltage||208 V|
|Net Weight||54 lbs|
|Recommended Generator Power||11000|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|