- Specialty Gas Equipment
- Gas Delivery Systems
- Indicating Pressure Switch, 4000 psi (Brass)
The Matheson Tri-Gas Indicating Pressure Switch (IPS) contains a pressure scale similar to a gauge for local indication, and a magnetically activated set of contacts for remote indication. The alarm point is user settable from the front of the IPS.
• Dial Size: 2-1/2"
• Pressure Connection: 1/4" MNPT - Lower Mount
• Bourdon Tube Material: Copper Alloy
• Pressure Connection Material: Brass
• Wire: 24 ga
• Power: 10 W maximum
• Current: 0.5 A maximum
• Contacts: Normally open (no pressure)