Matheson offers a wide variety of gauges suitable for most laboratory and pilot plant operations. All of the gauges offered by Matheson are constructed with the 1/4" MNPT inlet located on the bottom of the gauge and are cleaned for oxygen service. Matheson has adopted a dual unit measurement system for the majority of the gauges supplied. These gauges indicate psig or inches of water column and kPa units of measure. All accuracies are stated as a percentage of the full scale reading of the gauge. The gauges are accurate to ±1.6% of the full scale value. These Very Low Pressure gauges have a front zero adjustment
• Dial Size: 2-1/2"
• Gauge Depth: 1.44"
• Pressure Connection: 1/4" MNPT - Lower Mount
• Process Element: Copper alloy
• Sealing: NBR
• Pressure Connection Material: Copper alloy
• Case: Coated Steel
• Window: Clear plastic
• Ingress protection: NEMA 2
• Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
• Accuracy: ±1.6% of full scale value
• Temperature error: Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68°F (20°C) ±0.5% of span for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling