Matheson offers a wide variety of gauges suitable for most laboratory and pilot plant operations. These small gauges are constructed with the 1/8" MNPT inlet located on the bottom of the gauge and are cleaned for oxygen service. Matheson has adopted a dual unit measurement system for the majority of the gauges supplied. These gauges indicate both psig and kPa units of measure. All accuracies are stated as a percentage of the full scale reading of the gauge. The gauges are accurate to ±3% for the first quarter of the scale, ±2% for the middle half of the scale and ±3% for the upper quarter of the scale.
• Dial Size: 1-1/2"
• Pressure Connection: 1/8" MNPT - Lower Mount
• Bourdon Tube Material: Copper alloy
• Pressure Connection Material: Copper alloy
• Case: Polished brass
• Window: Twist-lock clear polycarbonate
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
• Accuracy Class: +/- 3/2/3% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
Steady: 3/4 of full scale value
Fluctuating: 2/3 of full scale value
Short time: full scale value