Matheson’s 524-B28W7ADLR-CO2 SwitchProTM Automatic Switchover System is designed to provide a continuous supply of gas from a cylinder or a bank of cylinders. The SwitchProTM System safely minimizes repetitive cylinder change out labor while offering a safe and efficient method of connecting multiple cylinders to a common gas supply line to provide centralized distribution of gas for both high and low purity delivery applications. Utilizing SwitchProTM Systems for the distribution of gas provides greater safety in the cylinder storage area by reducing repetitive cylinder handling and also minimizes the risk of ambient contamination within the gas delivery network.
Note: Photo is not the actual 524-B28W7ADLR-CO2 SwitchProTM Automatic Switchover
• Provide a continuous, uninterrupted supply of gas
• Control gas delivery from cylinders within a centralized distribution system providing safer and more efficient delivery of gas with the flexibility to address customized applications.
• Ideal for High (UHP 99.999%+) or Low Purity gas delivery.
• Available control features include: pressure regulation and indicating pressure switches.
• Provides automated switchover control and gas delivery for two cylinders.
• Utilizes Matheson’s single body Switchover Regulator.
• Compact design minimizes wall space consumption.
• Switchover regulator knob indicates cylinder (bank) priority.
• Maximum inlet pressure up to 3000 psig.
• Design allows convenient access to all components.
• Cost effective to implement and install.
• Optional features allow customized system design for specific gas delivery applications.
• 200 psig +/- 20 psi switchover pressure
• 3 foot long flex hoses
• CGA 320 connections with integral check valves
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
• High Pressure Isolation Valve
• High Pressure Vent Valve
• Low pressure Isolation Valve
• Indicating Pressure Switches
• NFPA Label for Carbon Dioxide
• Panel Dimensions: 12” W x 14“ H
• Material (Regulators/Gauges/Fittings): Stainless Steel
• Material (Flex Hoses): Stainless Steel
• Switchover Cv: 0.06
• Maximum Flow: 3 SCFM - Nitrogen
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
• Temperature Range: -15° F to 140° F (-26° C to 60° C)
Specifications (Indicating Pressure Switch)
• Power: 10 W maximum
• Current: 0.5 A maximum
• Contacts: Normally open (no pressure)