Matheson’s 3D Pro Automatic Switchover Systems are designed to provide a continuous supply of gas for your 3D metal printer. The 3D Pro System safely minimizes repetitive cylinder change out labor while offering a safe and efficient method of connecting multiple cylinders to a common gas supply line to provide centralized distribution of gas for both high purity 3D metal printing applications. The purifier panel ensures that the highest quality of gases are delivered to your process.
• 3D metal printing sinter furnace
• Other applications needing high purity gas
• Ideal for High (UHP 99.999%+) or Low Purity gas delivery.
• Provides automated switchover control and gas delivery for two cylinders.
• Utilizes Matheson’s single body Switchover Regulator.
• Compact design minimizes wall space consumption.
• Switchover regulator knob indicates cylinder (bank) priority.
• Relief valve upstream of line regulator acts like an interstage relief valve.
• Maximum inlet pressure up to 3000 psig.
• Design allows convenient access to all components.
• Optional features allow customized system design for specific gas delivery applications.
• 200 psig +/- 20 psi switchover pressure
• 150 psig delivery pressure
• CGA connections with integral check valves
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
• Mounted on U-Channel
Flex Hose Length
3 foot (Standard) Works well with most cylinders. Flex Hose Assembly - Armored (3 Foot Long)
6 foot Useful when hard to position cylinder bundles or dewars are the gas source. Flex Hose Assembly - Armored (6 Foot Long)
3000 psig Gauges - Standard 2" dial stainless steel pressure gauge. Pressure Gauge (SS)
Smart Gauges (Gas Watcher) Bluetooth wireless devices (Gas WatcherTM ) that can display gas operating pressure in "real time" locally on the device itself or remotely via connection to a web based portal. The operation and control settings for the Smart Pressure Gauge are accessed through a set of two push buttons located on the face of the Smart Pressure Gauge.
Smart Gauges (Gas Watcher) with Router The above Smart Gauges (Gas Watcher) with Receiver/Router and an Annual Monitoring/Reporting Service (first year included with Receiver/Router). The router is required if the user wants to access the pressure remotely on a computer, tablet or smart phone. The router can handle up to 49 devices.
• NFPA label
Matheson’s adhesive backed die cut NFPA label is a perfect complement to our SwitchProTM Automatic Switchover System. NFPA Labels
• Cylinder Holders (710 Series)
The 710 Series Cylinder Holder secures cylinders to a wall or to the side of a work bench. The holder body is 11 gauge hot rolled steel. Edges are protected with steel reinforced vinyl to help maintain your cylinders and provide extra grip. Strap burst pressure: 1200 lbs. 710 Series Cylinder Holders
• Gas Watcher Receiver/Router
The Gas Watcher™ Receiver/Router accepts Bluetooth input from up to 49 Gas Watcher™ Bluetooth Pressure Gauges and provides an information gateway to the internet. Information from the sensors is pushed up to an internet Cloud where the data is available in a proprietary password protected portal. Data can be viewed 24/7 anywhere an internet connection is available. The user can set alarms to receive email or text alerts. The data viewed is Real-Time per the specifications of the sensors. Information from the Gas Watcher™ Bluetooth Pressure Gauges is data logged and time stamped. Data can be downloaded in a spreadsheet format. The Gas Watcher™ Receiver/Router is packaged in a NEMA 4 enclosure suitable for outdoor installation and is easy to install with its integrated mounting holes.
• Panel Dimensions: 12” W x 14“ H
• Material (Regulators/Gauges/Fittings): Stainless Steel
• Material (Flex Hoses): Stainless Steel
• Switchover Regulator Cv: 0.06
• Line Regulator Cv: 0.06
• Maximum Flow with purifier: 40 SLPM - Nitrogen
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig
• Temperature Range (Switchover): -15° F to 140° F (-26° C to 60° C)
Specifications-each cartridge (PUR-Gas™)
• Maximum Operating Pressure: 160 psig
• Maximum Flow Rate: 25 L/min
• Outlet Purity: 99.9999%
• Capacity (H2O): 3 grams
• Capacity (O2):65 ml
• Indicator: O2 & H2O
• Replacement Cartridge: SEQPURILIOMT1
• Dimensions (Purifier only): 1.26" dia. x 7.9" L