A high purity regulator designed for analytical applications using non-corrosive or semi-corrosive gases.
• Supply of carrier gas / detector support gas for a variety of gas chromatography applications
• Supply of calibration standards to on-line process analyzers, emission monitoring systems, etc.
MATHESON strongly recommends the use of a cross-purge with any regulator put into highly corrosive or toxic gas service. You can easily add a cross-purge to this model regulator by selecting "Yes" for the Cross Purge option above.
Looking for something a little bit different? Different inlet or outlet fitting or remove the outlet valve? Check out our Modified 3510A Pressure Regulator.
• High-purity 316 stainless steel barstock body
• High-purity 316 stainless steel diaphragm
• Metal to metal seals minimize diffusion of contaminants
• 2” inlet and delivery pressure gauges
• Bonnet ported and threaded to pipe gases away from work area
• Equipped with outlet diaphragm valve
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
• 10 micron metal filter protects seat from contamination
• Panel mountable, front bonnet and back threaded holes (10-32 UNF)
• Bonnet vent hole size: 1/8” NPTF
Materials of Construction
• Gauges: 316 stainless steel
• Body: 316 stainless steel barstock
• Bonnet: Chrome plated brass barstock
• Diaphragm: 316 stainless steel
• Seat: Teflon
• Seals: Metal to metal
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig (20,700 kPa)
• Maximum Flow Rate (At 2000 psig, N2):
Model 3510A: 2400 SCFH (1128 SLPM)
Model 3511A: 650 SCFH (305 SLPM)
Model 3513A: 1100 SCFH (517 SLPM)
Model 3516A: 3000 SCFH (1400 SLPM)
Model 3517A: 4500 SCFH (2115 SLPM)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.08
• Operating Temperature: -15°F to 140°F (-26°C to 60°C)
• Porting (Regulator Body): 1/4” NPT Female
• Porting Configuration: 3 High, 3 Low
A small amount of polychlorotrifluoroethylene is added to the threads to facilitate assembly. For ECD, MS or AED applications where method detection limits are sub-ppm, it is recommended to use a No Lube (-NL) model.
• Eliminates the escape of hazardous gases when changing cylinders
• Reduces danger of contamination from atmospheric moisture and oxygen
• Minimizes the amount of gas lost during cylinder changes
• All stainless steel construction
• 4360 Series Quarter-Turn Diaphragm Valves used throughout