A high purity regulator designed for analytical applications using non-corrosive or semi-corrosive gases.
• Supply of carrier gas / detector support gas for a variety of gas chromatography applications
• Supply of calibration standards to on-line process analyzers, emission monitoring systems, etc.
MATHESON strongly recommends the use of a cross-purge with any regulator put into highly corrosive or toxic gas service. You can easily add a cross-purge to this model regulator by selecting "Yes" for the Cross Purge option above.
Looking for something a little bit different? Different inlet or outlet fitting or remove the outlet valve? Check out our Modified 3510A Pressure Regulator.
• High-purity 316 stainless steel barstock body
• High-purity 316L stainless steel diaphragm
• Metal to metal seals minimize diffusion of contaminants
• 2” inlet and delivery pressure gauges
• Bonnet ported and threaded to pipe gases away from work area
• Equipped with outlet diaphragm valve
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
• 10 micron metal filter protects seat from contamination
• Panel mountable, front bonnet and back threaded holes (10-32 UNF)
• Bonnet vent hole size: 1/8” NPTF
Materials of Construction
• Gauges: 316 stainless steel
• Body: 316L stainless steel
• Bonnets: Chrome plated brass barstock
• Diaphragms: 316L stainless steel
• Seats: Teflon
• Seals: Metal to metal
• Valve Body (4370 Series): 316L stainless steel
• Valve Diaphragm: 316L stainless steel
• Valve Seat: PCTFE
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psi (20,700 kPa)
• Typical Max Flow Rate (100 psi del press) : 8 SCFM-N2 (230 SLPM)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.08
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
• Porting (Regulator Body): 1/4” NPT Female
• Porting Configuration: 3 High, 3 Low
A small amount of polychlorotrifluoroethylene is added to the threads to facilitate assembly. For ECD, MS or AED applications where method detection limits are sub-ppm, it is recommended to use a No Lube (-NL) model.
• Eliminates the escape of hazardous gases when changing cylinders
• Reduces danger of contamination from atmospheric moisture and oxygen
• Minimizes the amount of gas lost during cylinder changes
• All stainless steel construction
• 4360 Series Quarter-Turn Diaphragm Valves used throughout