Matheson Model 1170 is our standard gas cabinet series with a flat top design. The construction is optimized for economy, without compromising safety or quality.
• Automatic door closure to ensure containment of leaks
• Modular U-Channel Supports make installation of gas control panels, cylinder supports, shelving, and other equipment easy.
• Lockable access panel and wire reinforced safety glass viewing window have steel frames and are fully gasketed.
• Non-protruding paddle type latch prevents accidental opening and snagging. It slams and latches at three points and is fitted with a lock for security.
• Neoprene gaskets fit snugly around door to ensure a positive seal
• Standard inlet air louver lets air into the cabinet.
• Flat-top design with exhaust stack.
• Fire sprinkler head, for extra protection with a fuse rating of 155°F.
• Cylinder restraints to ensure that all cylinders are held securely in place during storage and operation
• Rugged exterior construction of 12-gauge cold rolled steel with welding seams.
• Interior and exterior is finished with gray 2-part polyurethane paint.
• Low profile, one-inch reinforced threshold makes cylinder installation and removal easy.
(Meets or exceeds Article 80 UFC requirements)
• Cabinet: 12 gauge cold rolled steel
• Gaskets: Neoprene with oil resistant adhesive
• Window: 1/4" wire reinforced safety glass
• Paint: 2-part polyurethane; interior and exterior –light gray
• Cabinet Floor: Zinc-plated steel
• Doors: 1 and 2 cylinder cabinets – one door with left hand hinge
• Doors: 3 cylinder cabinet – double door with off-center post
• Integral Sprinkler: Fuse rating of 155°F and flow capacity of 35 GPM @ 40 psi
• Water Pipe Connection: 1/2" NPT Female