Matheson’s SwitchProTM Automatic Switchover Systems are designed to provide a continuous supply of gas from a cylinder or a bank of cylinders. The SwitchProTM System safely minimizes repetitive cylinder change out labor while offering a safe and efficient method of connecting multiple cylinders to a common gas supply line to provide centralized distribution of gas for both high and low purity delivery applications. Utilizing SwitchProTM Systems for the distribution of gas provides greater safety in the cylinder storage area by reducing repetitive cylinder handling and also minimizes the risk of ambient contamination within the gas delivery network.
The PULSA wireless pressure transducer is an industrial grade, high accuracy sensor that monitors gas pressures. The transducer measurement values are broadcast wirelessly to the Pulsa gateway. Sensor data and setup is available through Pulsa iOS, Android, and web applications.
• Provide a continuous, uninterrupted supply of gas
• Control gas delivery from cylinders within a centralized distribution system providing safer and more efficient delivery of gas with the flexibility to address customized applications.
• Ideal for High (UHP 99.999%+) or Low Purity gas delivery.
• Available control features include: pressure regulation and indicating pressure switches.
• Provides automated switchover control and gas delivery for two cylinders.
• Utilizes Matheson’s single body Switchover Regulator.
• Compact design minimizes wall space consumption.
• Switchover regulator knob indicates cylinder (bank) priority.
• Relief valve upstream of line regulator acts like an interstage relief valve.
• Maximum inlet pressure up to 3000 psi.
• Design allows convenient access to all components.
• Cost effective to implement and install.
• Optional features allow customized system design for specific gas delivery applications.
• 200 psi +/- 20 psi switchover pressure
• Pulsa Sensors
• 3 foot long flex hoses
• CGA connections with integral check valves
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
The standard three foot long hoses work well with cylinders that can easily be secured close to the SwitchProTM System. Six foot long hoses are useful when hard to position cylinder bundles or dewars are the gas source.
High Pressure Isolation (HPI) valves are useful when you want to isolate a single side for maintenance or cylinder changes. The HPI valve/High Pressure Vent (HPV) valve option enables the user to maintain optimum purity after cylinder changes.
• Pulsa Gateway
The PULSA Cellular Gateway is an industrial grade device that receives and sends Pulsa measurements to the Pulsa service. The gateway works out of the box in any global location that is serviced by one of 400+ cellular network partners. There are no buttons, configuration steps, or ongoing maintenance steps required. Once the gateway is powered, it searches for cellular networks and connects to the strongest one. A solid green light indicates that a cellular connection is established and a sensor reading was sent to the Pulsa service. A weather resistant enclosure enables outdoor use.
• NFPA label
Matheson’s adhesive backed die cut NFPA label is a perfect complement to our SwitchProTM Automatic Switchover System. NFPA Labels
• Cylinder Holders (710 Series)
The 710 Series Cylinder Holder secures cylinders to a wall or to the side of a work bench. The holder body is 11 gauge hot rolled steel. Edges are protected with steel reinforced vinyl to help maintain your cylinders and provide extra grip. Strap burst pressure: 1200 lbs. 710 Series Cylinder Holders
• Wall Mounting Kit
This is mounting kit for a Switchover system. The kit includes two 18" long pieces of Aluminum U-channel and four sets of nuts and bolts to secure one panel to the U-channel. This kit does not include the hardware to mount the U-channel to a wall
Wall Mounting Kit - 18"
• Panel Dimensions: 12” W x 14“ H
• Material (Regulators/Gauges/Fittings): Stainless Steel
• Material (Flex Hoses): Stainless Steel
• Switchover Cv: 0.06
• Maximum Flow: 3 SCFM - Nitrogen
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psi
• Temperature Range: -15° F to 140° F (-26° C to 60° C)