Smith Heavy Duty Flow Meters - Model 16531 for argon, CO2, helium
- Smith flowmeters are 100-percent tested and inspected, and provide unmatched gas control and accuracy.
- Model 16531 is designed to operate at inlet pressures of 30 psig.
- Rugged aluminum housing protects flow tube on three sides.
- Extra-long flow tube. Expanded scales are easy to read and accurate within five percent of full reading.
- High-visibility-green scale background eases reading flowmeter from a distance and in low-light conditions.
- Shatter-resistant multi-scale flow tube. Tubes are made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate resin and feature separate scales for argon, C02 and helium depending on the model.
- Unique, self-centering flow ball guide ensures accurate readings even when installed at an angle.
Inlet Connection 1/4" FNPT
Outlet Connection 5/8"-18 RH internal
10–55 scfh (5–26 lpm) for argon or CO2 10–160 scfh (5–76 lpm) for helium