Premium Flowmeter Regulator, Multi-Scale, CGA 580, Sure-Seat - 30 psi outlet
- 20 Series flowmeter regulators are available in multiple scales for use with a variety of shielding gases to cover most MIG or TIG welding applications. Flow tubes have a unique self-centering ball guide which provides accurate readings even if tipped. This ensures optimum weld quality and gas savings.
- Rugged aluminum housing protects flow tubes from accidental damage while offering an unobstructed view of flow reading.
- Extra-long flow tube. Expanded scales are easy to read and accurate within five percent of full scale reading.
- High-visibility-green scale background eases reading flowmeter from a distance and in low-light conditions.
- Shatter-resistant multi-scale flow tube. Tubes are made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate resin and feature separate scales for argon, C02 and helium depending on the model.
- Two-inch cylinder pressure gauge is easy to read and has a shatter-resistant lens.
- Auto-reset pressure-relief valve protects regulator from damage due to inadvertent high-pressure surge.
- Relief valve will release excessive pressure and automatically reset.
- Sure Seat™ filtered high-pressure seat assembly protects seat from debris for reliable operation and long service life.