The PUR-Gas™ Cartridge Purifier System is a point-of-use, high-performance gas purifier system designed to provide superior contaminant reduction and utilizes removable purifier cartridges to produce 99.9999% purity. The basic system consists of a purifier cartridge installed on a compatible baseplate. The purifiers can be installed and replaced without interrupting the operating and analytical performance of the system. The metal and glass construction of the purifier cartridges eliminates diffusion of potential contaminants into the gas stream. During replacement of the purifier cartridges, check valves automatically close off the system to the
atmosphere, further minimizing the introduction of contaminants.
• Point-of-use purification of all gases utilized with the operation of an FID equipped GC.
• Ideal for purification of carrier gases used with GC/MS, ECD, PID and NPD detectors.
• Removal of hydrocarbons and moisture from FID fuel gases.
• Easy installation enables "no tools required" purifier changeout.
• Multiple purifier baseplates allow customization of the system for specific applications.
• Replacement purifiers can be installed within seconds, minimizing instrument downtime.
• Check valves in baseplate design prevent diffusion of contaminants.
• Removal of hydrocarbons, oxygen and moisture can be performed with a single filter.
• Visual indicator on Moisture and Oxygen cartridges signals changeout to maintain uninterrupted service.
• Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psig
• Maximum Flow Rate: 3 L/min
• Outlet Purity: 99.9999%
• Dimensions (Baseplate): 3-1/8 x 3-1/2"
• Dimensions (Cartridge): 1.26" dia. x 10" H
• Connectors: 1/8” or 1/4” compression fitting
• Baseplate: Aluminum