he PUR-Gas™ Purifier product line has been expanded to offer a range of high-performance gas purification products in the traditional “In-Line” (trap) design that is commonly utilized for point-of-use purification within the laboratory environment. The “In-Line” purifier configuration allows the purifier to be installed easily into your gas delivery lines* or mounted on the wall with mounting clips if bench-top space is limited. The unique “End Connectors” allow you to remove the spent purifier without tools and install a replacement in just seconds. During replacement of the purifiers, check valves within the “End Connectors” automatically seal the gas delivery lines to the atmosphere, eliminating diffusion of potential contaminants into the gas stream and maintaining existing gas purity. Similar to the PUR-Gas™ Cartridge Purifier Systems, the PUR-Gas™ “In-Line” Purifiers provide superior contaminant removal to produce 99.9999% purity.
*most purifier positions require no additional support.
• Point-of-use purification of all gases utilized with the operation of an FID equipped GC.
• Ideal for purification of carrier gases used with GC/MS, ECD, PID and NPD detectors.
• Removal of hydrocarbons and moisture from FID fuel gases.
• Purification of Nitrogen for LC/MS instruments.
• End Connectors eliminate “tools” typically required to install purifier replacements.
• Replacement purifiers can be installed within seconds, minimizing instrument downtime.
• Check valves integral to “End Connectors” prevent introduction of contaminants into gas delivery lines.
• Removal of hydrocarbons, oxygen and moisture can be performed within a single purifier filter.
• Visual “End Point” Indicator available for Moisture and Oxygen breakthrough optimizes purifier performance and signals time for replacement.
Materials of Construction
• Housing (Standard): Stainless Steel
• Housing (Indicating Model): Glass w/Polycarbonate Casing
• End Connectors: Brass or Stainless Steel
• Maximum Operating Pressure: 160 psig
• Maximum Flow Rate: 25 L/min
• Outlet Purity: 99.9999%
• Estimated Life Span: 2 years
• Dimensions (Purifier only): 1.26" dia. x 7.9" L
• Dimensions (with End Connectors): 1.26" dia. x 10" L
• End Connectors: 1/8” or 1/4” compression fitting