Matheson’s HCJ Series Tube-Cube® is the replacement flow tube for FM-1000 Series Flowmeters. The “cube,” a unitized tube holder, aligns the tube quickly and easily for simple tube installation or replacement. The Tube-Cube® provides protection during handling, reducing chipped tube ends, broken tubes and misalignment. The 1.5 X scale magnification lens allows for a more accurate reading. End seals in the FM-1000 are direct acting and nonrotating for fast alignment and convenient service access.
All FM-1000 Series glass metering tubes have integral float guides to ensure a guaranteed ±5% of full scale accuracy.
• High resolution 65mm scale length
• Precision tapered, fluted metering tube
Materials of Construction
• Metering Tube: Borosilicate glass enclosed in Tube-Cube® holder
• Float Materials: Black glass or 316 stainless steel
• Scale: Ceramic ink on glass tube, length 65mm
• Pressure Rating: 250 psig maximum
• Temperature Rating: 250°F maximum
• Accuracy: ±5% of full scale flow rate
• Repeatability: 0.25% of scale reading
• Range: 10 to 1, i.e., 100% to 10% of full scale.