The FM-1100 Series Flowmeters are offered as a simplified solution to the problem of fluid flow indication at higher flow capacity levels than the FM-1050 and FM-1000 Series Flowmeters. These meters are designed to withstand the physical abuse and environmental corrosion of industrial applications.
A one-piece aluminum channel frame encloses the end blocks, fittings and glass metering element for maximum meter protection and safety.
The precision tapered metering tube has integral float guides to ensure float fidelity. The scale is permanently screened on an acrylic window inset in the meter case which makes it interchangeable for economical alteration of meter applications. A float/scale correlation symbol is marked on the window to eliminate error during application changes. The reading edge of the machined float provides precision read-out delineation. Reading edge instructions are also screened on the scale window.
• Precision tapered, fluted metering tube
• Fully protected assembly using aluminum meter case
• Unobstructed flow path area for low pressure drop increases available flow rates at low feed pressures
• Precision machined float
• Spring float stops absorb line shock
• Float/Scale correlation symbol and float reading edge instructions permanently screened on meter window
Materials of Construction
• Wetted End Blocks, Fittings and Internal Parts: 316 stainless steel
• Seal Materials: Viton
• Meter Case: Black painted or anodized aluminum with acrylic window
• Metering Tube: Borosilicate glass
• Piping Connections: Stainless Steel
• Float Material: 316 stainless steel
• Scale: Permanently screened on inside of meter window
• Pressure Rating: 200 psig maximum operating pressure @ 200°F
• Temperature Rating: 250°F maximum operating temperature
• Accuracy: ±10% of full scale flow rate
• Range: 10 to 1, i.e., 100% to 10% of full scale
• Scale Reading: 10-120 SLPM-Air
• Valve Location: Inlet
• Piping Connections: 1/4" FNPT