The MATHESON 819 flow meters are among the most sophisticated flow sensing transducers available. These are digital/analog instruments, accurate, repeatable, and customizable, designed to be used in a variety of non-corrosive gas applications. All flow data visible on one LCD screen (mass flow, volumetric flow, pressure, temperature).
• Built in Totalizer function
• 98 gases/mixes preloaded
• Gas composition firmware with the ability to make your own mixes
• These units are incredibly fast and inherently linear, offering a typical 100 ms response time
• No warm up time
• Accuracy is superior, at ± 0.8% reading, +0.2% full scale
• 200:1 turndown ratio
• Multiple digital and analog inputs and outputs
• Wall transformer included
• NIST traceable
MATHESON affords the user the ability to mix and match components to achieve a customized system. Listed below are the individual model numbers for the transducer assemblies for MATHESON’S Mass Flow Controllers. Can be used with the 827A Single Channel Controller, or as a standalone.
Matheson can preset the gas for the 819 series flow meter. The user can easily change the gas by selecting any of the 98 preloaded pure gases and mixtures or they can configure their own mixes by using the included firmware.
Other Available Gases include:
• Laser gases
• Bioreactor gases
• Breathing gases
• Fuel gases
• Welding gases
• O2 Concentrator gases
• Stack gases
• 302 Stainless Steel, Viton®, Heat Cured Silicone Rubber,
Glass Reinforced Polyphenylene Sulfide, Heat Cured Epoxy, Aluminum,
Gold, Brass, 430FR Stainless Steel, Silicon, Glass.
• Cable Connector: RJ-45
• Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psig
• Temperature Range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C )
• Accuracy: +/-0.8% reading, +/-0.2% full scale
• For non-corrosive gases only