- Specialty Gas Equipment
- Filters and Purifiers
- 6190 Series Filter - 0.01 Micron
Matheson Tri-Gas has provided an efficient solution to control particulates by introducing this Teflon media filter to achieve gas stream filtration efficiency to the 0.01 micron level with a high performance membrane gas filter. This filter may be installed in non-corrosive gas streams that are supplied by either cylinder sources, bulk sources or an on-site generating plant. Installing the membrane filter near the reaction chamber itself affords the best protection in eliminating particulates that can be released into the gas stream.
• Porous Teflon filter medium.
• Excellent compatibility with non-corrosive semiconductor gases
• All welded 316L stainless steel construction...for purity
• Standard units available with VCR and Swagelok connections
• PTFE Teflon membrane; 0.2 micrometer pore size
• Rated at 100% efficiency to 0.01 micron
• Large surface area for longer life and uniform flow characteristics
Materials of Construction
• Body: 316 Stainless Steel
• Membrane: Teflon supported and sealed by polypropylene end caps
• Seal: Teflon encapsulated silicone O-ring
• Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 psig
• Temperature Rating: 100ºF (38ºC) max.
• Maximum Flow Rate: 250 SLPM (15 psi pressure differential)
• Pore Size: 0.2 micron
• Filtration Rating: 100% efficiency at 0.01 micron level
• Effective Filter Area: 0.5 ft3
• Shipping Weight: 2 lb