Flash arrestors are typically used on torch applications but should also be used in systems where you want to protect your upstream equipment from the backward progression of a flame. The 6103A Series are dry type flashback protection devices, featuring high purity materials and design. The Model 6103A Series is constructed of brass and neoprene with a stainless flame barrier, and is ideal for protecting fuel systems in laboratory applications.
• Provides positive shut-off of gas and checks the reverse flow of gas under most conditions
• Extinguishes flame within the housing which prevents the flame front from reaching the gas supply.
• Reusable – can be reset and reused after a flashback occurs (maximum of three (3) times recommended)
Materials of Construction
• Body: Brass
• Seat: Neoprene
• O-rings: Neoprene
• Internal Parts: Brass and Steel
• Leak Rate: Bubble Tight
• Maximum Operating Pressure: see chart
• Meets OSHA requirements
• U/L listed and meets 1S05175 Class 1, EN730, BS6158 and AS4603 standards