Matheson's 4754 Series Tee Purge assembly provides effective purging through the regulator during cylinder changes. Moisture and air can enter the regulator when the regulator is disconnected from the cylinder. These contaminates can be swept into the system and can disrupt the process. Corrosive gases will react with moisture and the resulting corrosion can cause regulator failure.
Dry nitrogen or clean dry air is needed to be supplied to the tee purge along with a way to vent gas downstream of the pressure regulator.
The 4754 Series Tee Purge has a CGA bushing on the outlet which allows it to be easily installed on the inlet of a pressure regulator.
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig (20,700 kPa)
• Body and Fittings: Stainless Steel
• Purge Valve: Stainless Steel
• Check Valve: Stainless Steel/Viton
• Check Valve Connection: 1/4" FPT
• Inlet: CGA fitting
• Outlet: CGA bushing