Matheson offers test gauges which are accurate to +/- 0.25% of full scale. Typically, these gauges are used to monitor critical process equipment within a facility. For ease of reading, they are 6" in diameter with very precise and incremental measurement graduations and mirror scales. Construction is Monel and operating temperature range is -20°F to 150°F (-30°C to 66°C). All of the gauges offered by Matheson are constructed with the 1/4" MNPT inlet located on the bottom of the gauge and are cleaned for oxygen service.
• Dial Size: 6"
• Pressure Connection: 1/4" MNPT - Lower Mount
• Bourdon Tube Material: Monel
• Pressure Connection Material: Monel
• Case: Black Plastic
• Window: Clear Plastic with Black Plastic Snap Ring
• Operating Temperature: -20°F to 150°F (-30°C to 66°C)
• Accuracy Class: +/- 0.25% of full span (ASME B40.100 Grade 3A)
• NIST traceable