- Special 81-2 Series Dual Stage Pressure Regulator with Fitting SEQCON0079BO Installed
General purpose regulators designed to reduce full cylinder pressure (maximum 3000 psig) down to very low working pressures (0.1 to 2 psig).
SPECIAL: with 1/4" compression fitting adapter, brass, installed on outlet valve. (p/n SEQCON0079BO)
NOTE: Product image above does not show 1/4" compression fitting adapter installed.
• Regulation of fuel supply to burners.
• Purging low pressure environmental chambers.
• Maintaining low pressure blankets of inert gas on fuel and chemical storage facilities.
• General purpose forged brass body
• 2-1/2” inlet and delivery pressure gauges
• Equipped with outlet needle valve
• Porous metal filter protects seat from contamination
• 1/4” NPTM outlet connection with 1/4" compression fitting adapter installed (see SPECIAL note above)
Materials of Construction
• Gauges: Chrome plated brass
• Body: Chrome plated forged brass
• Bonnet: Chrome plated forged brass (1st and 2nd stages)
First Stage – Neoprene
Second Stage – Neoprene
First Stage – PTFE
Second Stage – PTFE
• Seals: Neoprene/Teflon
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig (20,700 kPa)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.53
• Operating Temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
• Porting (Regulator Body): 1/4” NPT Female
• Porting Configuration: 2 High, 2 Low