Matheson offers a wide variety of gauges suitable for most laboratory and pilot plant operations. This gauge is constructed with 1/4" FVCR inlet located on the bottom of the gauge and are cleaned for oxygen service. This gauge indicates both psig and kPa units of measure. All accuracies are stated as a percentage of the full scale reading of the gauge. This stainless steel gauge is accurate to ±1% full scale and are heliarc welded tube to socket. All stainless steel VCR inlet gauges are VCR female butt welded from the connection to the socket.
• Dial Size: 2"
• Pressure Connection: 1/4" FVCR - Lower Mount
• Bourdon Tube Material: 316L SS
• Pressure Connection Material: 316L SS
• Case: Chrome-plated steel
• Window: Twist-lock clear polycarbonate
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
• Accuracy Class: ±1% full scale