This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
The only all-in-one, portable, multiprocess power source from Miller is our most versatile machine to date. Weighing only 29 pounds (13.2 kg) and running on either 120 or 240 V, the Multimatic 200 can go anywhere you need to MIG, TIG or Stick weld.
- Multimatic 200
- Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with 12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 240 V
- 10-ft. (3 m) Bernard® Q150 MIG gun
- 13-ft. (4 m) lead with electrode holder and 25-mm Dinse connector
- Dual-groove quick-change drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, and two contact tips for .035-in. (0.9 mm) wire
- 10-ft. (3 m) work lead with clamp and 25-mm Dinse connector
NEW! Auto-Set™ Elite
Excellent arc characteristics!
Plugs in Anywhere!
Simple Aluminum Solution
TIG Contractor Kit
- Multimatic™ 200 TIG Kit #300851
- Shielding gas for welding with solid wire (GMAW)
- Flux cored drive rolls for welding with flux cored wire (FCAW)
- Spool Gun for welding aluminum
- Welding Wire
- Personal safety products (helmet, gloves)
- Small Running Gear/Cart
Flux Cored (FCAW)
|Industries Interests||Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring)|
|DIY / Home Hobbyist|
|Farm and Ranch|
|Metal Art / Sculptures|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Net Height||14.5 in|
|Net Length||17 in|
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V|
|Net Weight||29 lbs|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel|
|Net Width||9.75 in|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.8 m/min - 10.8 m/min|
|70 IPM - 425 IPM|