- Complete and ready to use!
- Available with Tweco or Miller style front end consumables (additional nozzles and contact tips available separately)
- 12 or 15 foot cable assembly (depends on the chosen configuration)
- Comfort grip handle
- Heavy duty spring strain relief
- Extended trigger & gun hanger
- Duty cycle:
- 280 amps @ 60% with mixed gas
- 250 amps @ 80% with mixed gas
Whats Included (and consumables information):
- All 250 amp MIG Guns come with a 1/2 nozzle.
- Tweco Style front ends use 1/2 inch adjustable nozzle.
- Miller Style front ends use 1/2 inch bore, flush nozzle.
- Other nozzles available separately.
- CONTACT TIP:
- Tweco style front end guns for .030-.035" wire are shipped with a .035 contact tip (14-35). Other contact tips available separately.
- Tweco style front end guns for .035-.045" wire are shipped with a .045 contact tip (14-45). Other contact tips available separately.
- The Miller style front end guns are shipped with a .035 contact tip (000-068). Other contact tips available separately.
- All configurations include conductor tube, diffuser, and other components, as well as the specified back end connection components.
- All MIG Guns configurations are packaged completely assembled and ready to weld.