The Matheson 53 Series Gas Watcher Protocol Station provides a convenient means of wall mounting a regulator. This product consists of a Gas Watcher - Bluetooth pressure gauge, mounting bracket, flex hose, and integral check valve. The manifolds may be used with many of Matheson’s single or dual stage, brass or stainless steel regulators (regulators sold separately).
• Stainless Steel manifold block
• Heavy duty stainless steel mounting bracket
• 3 foot long Armored Stainless Steel flex hose
• CGA connection with integral check valve
• Right Side Cylinder Set-Up (gas outlet is on left side)
• Mounting holes for 3/8” screws
• Gas Watcher - Bluetooth Pressure Gauge
The Gas WatcherTM is a Bluetooth wireless device that can display gas operating pressure in "real time" locally on the device itself or remotely via connection to a web based portal. The operation and control settings for the Gas WatcherTM are accessed through a set of two push buttons located on the face of the Gas WatcherTM .
A Receiver/Router and an Annual Monitoring/Reporting Service (first year included with Receiver/Router) is required if the user wants to access the pressure remotely on a computer, tablet or smart phone.
The standard three foot long hoses work well with cylinders that can easily be secured close to the manifold. Six foot long hoses are useful when hard to position cylinder bundles or dewars are the gas source
High Pressure Isolation (HPI) valves are useful when you want to isolate a single side for maintenance or cylinder changes. The HPI valve/High Pressure Vent (HPV) valve option enables the user to maintain optimum purity after cylinder changes.
• Cylinder Holders (710 Series)
The 710 Series Cylinder Holder secures cylinders to a wall or to the side of a work bench. The holder body is 11 gauge hot rolled steel. Edges are protected with steel reinforced vinyl to help maintain your cylinders and provide extra grip. Strap burst pressure: 1200 lbs. 710 Series Cylinder Holders
• NFPA Label
Matheson’s adhesive backed die cut NFPA label on a plate is a perfect complement to our Protocol Station.
NFPA Label on a Plate - Horizontal
• Wall Mounting Kit
This is mounting kit for a small manifold. The kit includes two 12" long pieces of Aluminum U-channel and two sets of nuts and bolts to secure one item to the U-channel. This kit does not include the hardware to mount the U-channel to a wall.
Wall Mounting Kit - 12"
• Valves and Fittings: Brass
• Manifold Block: Stainless Steel
• Flex Hoses: Stainless Steel
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig (depending upon CGA rating)
• Outlet Connection: CGA Bushing for regulator attachment