- Specialty Gas Equipment
- Ancillary Equipment
- 4384 Series Air-Operated Diaphragm Valve (NC)
This 4384 Series Air Operated Valve is Normally Closed (NC) and requires a pneumatic actuation pressure of 70-125 psig. The pneumatic connection is a one-touch fitting for 1/8" OD soft plastic tubing and comes with a "wink" (not shown) to provide visual indication of valve actuation. It has a diaphragm seal for high purity and low diffusion. This valve is recommended for high purity applications. This diaphragm valve has multiple metal diaphragms which provide a seal capable of passing a helium leak test to 2 x 10-8 scc/sec.
• Pressure Range: Vacuum to 3500 psig (24,100 kPa)
• Temperature Range: -65° F to 150° F (-54° C to 65° C)
• Seat: PCTFE
• Diaphragm: Elgiloy®
• Cv Factor: 0.14
• Orifice: 0.125"
• Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" MNPT
• Pneumatic Connection: 1/4" OD Tube One-Touch Fitting
• Pneumatic Actuation Pressure: 70-125 psig
• Actuator Housing: Nickel-Plated Aluminum