A high-purity regulator designed for analytical applications using corrosive, toxic, or pyrophoric gases.
• Supply of corrosive, toxic, or pyrophoric gases where a positive closure of the regulator is desired.
• Supply of corrosive/toxic gases to semiconductor manufacturing processes.
MATHESON strongly recommends the use of a cross-purge with any regulator put into highly corrosive or toxic gas service. You can easily add a cross-purge to this model regulator by selecting "Yes" for the Cross Purge option above.
• High-purity 316 stainless steel barstock body
• High-purity 316 stainless steel diaphragm
• Metal to metal seals minimize diffusion of contaminants
• 2” inlet and delivery pressure gauges
• Bonnet ported and threaded to pipe gases away from the work area
• Tied seat design helps to ensure regulator closure
• Equipped with outlet diaphragm valve
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
• Porous metal filter protects seat from contamination
• Panel mountable from rear with two threaded holes
Materials of Construction
• Gauges: 316 stainless steel
• Body: 316 stainless steel
• Bonnet: Nickel plated brass
• Diaphragm: 316 stainless steel
• Seat: Kel-F 81
• Seals: Metal to metal
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig (20,700 kPa)
• Maximum Flow Rate:
Model 3610A: 550 SCFH (320 SLPM)(At 2500 psig, N2)
Model 3613A: 400 SCFH (250 SLPM)(At 2500 psig, N2)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.09
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to 71°C)
• Porting (Regulator Body): 1/4” NPT Female
• Porting Configuration: 2 High, 2 Low
A small amount of polychlorotrifluoroethylene is added to the threads to facilitate assembly. For ECD, MS or AED applications where method detection limits are sub-ppm, it is recommended to use a No Lube (-NL) model.
• Eliminates the escape of hazardous gases when changing cylinders
• Reduces danger of contamination from atmospheric moisture and oxygen
• Minimizes the amount of gas lost during cylinder changes
• All stainless steel construction
• 4360 Series Quarter-Turn Diaphragm Valves used throughout