Economical line regulator for vacuum applications.
• Point-of-use regulation of non-corrosive gases (1.8 psig – 1 mm Hg absolute)
• Atmospheric chamber studies
• Biological research
• Environmental atmosphere studies
• Economical brass body
• Butyl rubber diaphragm
• 3-1/2” delivery pressure gauge
• 1/4” NPTM inlet and outlet connections
• Porous metal filter protects seat from contamination
• Hose connections supplied as standard
• Rear inlet with bottom outlet for easy installation
Materials of Construction
• Gauge: Chrome plated brass
• Body: Brass
• Diaphragm: Butyl rubber
• Seat: Viton
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 120 psig*
• Operating Temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.64
*Recommended minimum inlet pressure 20 psig to attain full delivery pressure range. Optimum inlet pressure 50 psig.
Note: Hose connection for outlet supplied as standard.