High-purity brass regulators designed for use with analytical applications. For use with non-corrosive gases.
• Supply of carrier gas/detector support gas for a variety of gas chromatography applications.
• Supply of calibration standards to on-line process analyzers, emission monitoring systems, etc.
• High purity applications with non-corrosive gases requiring a constant delivery pressure.
• High-purity nickel plated brass barstock body
• High-purity 316 stainless steel diaphragm
• Metal to metal seals minimize diffusion of contaminants
• 2-1/2” inlet and delivery pressure gauges
• Equipped with outlet diaphragm valve
• Bonnet ported and threaded to pipe gases away from work area
• 1/4” compression tube outlet connection
• 10 micron metal filter protects seat from contamination
• Panel mountable, front bonnet and back bonnet threaded
• Optional interstage relief valve available
• Bonnet vent holes size: 1/8” FNPT
Materials of Construction
• Gauges: Chrome plated brass
• Body: Chrome plated brass barstock
• Bonnets: Chrome plated brass
• Diaphragms: 316 stainless steel
1st Stage – Teflon
2nd Stage – Teflon
• Seals: Metal to metal
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig (20,700 kPa)
• Maximum Flow Rate (At 2500 psig, N2) :
Model 3120A: 480 SCFH (225 SLPM)
Model 3121A: 960 SCFH (451 SLPM)
Model 3122A: 1200 SCFH (564 SLPM)
Model 3126A: 1400 SCFH (658 SLPM)
Model 3128A: 2000 SCFH (940 SLPM)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.06
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
• Porting (Regulator Body): 1/4” NPT Female
• Porting Configuration: 2 High, 3 Low, 1 Interstage
Interstage Relief Valve
An interstage relief valve is sometimes required to protect the 2nd stage of a dual stage regulator from overpressurizing. If the pressure regulator is used for toxic, corrosive or flammable gases, then the relief valve exhaust should be captured and vented to a safe location.