High purity regulators constructed for use with non-corrosive gases.
• Supply of carrier gas/detector support gas for gas chromatography applications.
• Calibration of pressure gauges, rotameters, and mass flow controllers.
• Applications where a constant delivery pressure is required.
• Applications with high duty cycle/demanding operating conditions.
Looking for something a little bit different? Different inlet or outlet fitting or remove the outlet valve? Check out our Modified 1250 Pressure Regulator.
• Forged brass body
• Stainless steel diaphragms (1st and 2nd stages)
• 2” inlet and delivery pressure gauges
• Equipped with outlet diaphragm valve
• 1/4” NPTF outlet connection
• One-piece encapsulated seat with (10µ) internal filter to protect against contamination
Materials of Construction
• Gauges: Chrome plated brass
• Body: Forged brass
• Bonnet: Chrome plated zinc die cast (1st and 2nd stages)
First Stage – stainless steel
Second Stage – stainless steel
First Stage – PTFE
Second Stage – PTFE
• Seals: PTFE
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig (20,700 kPa)
• Flow Capacity (Cv): 0.15
• Operating Temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C)
• Valve Outlet Connection: 1/4” NPTF
• Porting (Regulator Body): 1/4” NPTF
• Porting Configuration: 2 High, 2 Low, 1 Interstage