This product is available in MATHESON Retail Stores, or through MATHESON Sales Representatives, but it is not offered for online purchase. To find the MATHESON Location most convenient for you, use our Store Locator.
If visiting a store is not convenient for you (or even if it is), you may prefer to request a quotation. Simply click the "REQUEST QUOTE" button, and provide us with the necessary details. THANK YOU!
Power MIG 140C welder is designed for home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop welding.
POWER MIG.® The Professionals Choice.SM
Home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work, farm and small shop weldingthe POWER MIG® 140C designed for 120 volt household power does it all!
- Diamond Core Technology™ Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment, trayed in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.