12/3 Heavy Duty Extension Cord Set
- Rugged jacket
- Receptacle lights up when the cord is powered
- Stock colors (Blue, Red, Yellow) available
- -35°F Temperature range: no breaking or cracking
- Resists Abrasion, Grease, Oil and Water
- Unbreakable, molded-on connectors
- Every cord is tested
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Contractor approved
- Meets all UL & OSHA requirements
Highly flexible annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductors, insulated with a vinyl SJTW jacket. Operating temperatures range from -37 °C to +91°C (-35°F to +195°F). The 12 gauge, 3 conductors are rated at 125V, 15A (1875W). Stocked in blue, red and yellow jacket colors. Stocked lengths are 25, 50 and 100 ft.
Designed for indoor and outdoor heavy industrial use. These cords are flexible, and durable, to meet or exceed all UL and OSHA requirements.