An all position electrode for mild and low alloy steels with an iron powder covering. The iron powder yields a high deposition rate. The welds reflect smooth beads with fine ripples. Conforms to ANSI/AWS A5.1 & ASME SFA 5.1 E7014.
Heavy sheet metal, frames, shelving, general maintenance and fabrication.
- Tensile strength - Up to 79,900 psi
- Yield strength - up to 67,700 psi
- Elongation in 2- 29.4% minimum
- All position
- Slag is easily removed, often self-lifting
- Particularly advantageous when poor fit-up exists