Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 99 and get 5% off
The Matheson Model 8067 is a universal gas leak detector specially designed to locate and measure a wide variety of gas leaks. It sees widespread use throughout industrial, laboratory, medical and research applications. Calibration data for four different gas groups is stored in memory and eliminates the need to refer to printed calibration charts in determining actual leak rates. At the touch of a button, the appropriate gas group calibration is selected depending upon the target gas to be detected. Leak rates are directly displayed in a large LCD readout. The user easily chooses units of cc/sec, ppm or ft3/yr. An audible signal increases frequency proportional to the size of leak. The 8067 is equipped with sensitivity ranges of x1, x10 and x100, and both manual and auto zero functions are standard. Also included is a unique peak-hold function which retains the highest leak rate detected as the probe is passed through the suspect leak area.
The 8067 continuously draws sample into the detector. A micro volume thermistor conductivity cell, located in the front end of the unit for fast response times, detects any gas having a different thermal conductivity than the ambient atmosphere.
Depending upon the target gas to be detected, the appropriate gas group is selected. This automatically loads the proper calibration for measuring leak rates.
Also detects Neon (Gas Group 2)
• Detection Principle: Thermal conductivity
• Power Source: 4 x size AA alkaline batteries,included
• Operating Time: 40 Hours (20 hours when using the backlight)
• Response Time: Less than one second (nine seconds with extension probe attached)
• Recovery Time: Typically less than one second
• Diagnostics: Detector cell failure & Low battery indicator
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 100° F (0 to 50° C)
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 150° F (-25 to 70° C)
• Dimensions: 15L x 2.4W x 2D (inches) (385mm x 60mm x 50mm)
• Calibration certificate included
• Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
• Warranty: One year