Matheson offers a wide variety of gauges suitable for most laboratory and pilot plant operations. All of the gauges offered by Matheson are constructed with the 1/4" MNPT inlet located on the bottom of the gauge and are cleaned for oxygen service. Matheson has adopted a dual unit measurement system for the majority of the gauges supplied. These gauges indicate both psig and kPa units of measure. All accuracies are stated as a percentage of the full scale reading of the gauge. The gauges are accurate to ±3% for the first quarter of the scale, ±2% for the middle half of the scale and ±3% for the upper quarter of the scale.
• Dial Size: 2"
• Pressure Connection: 1/4" MNPT - Lower Mount
• Bourdon Tube Material: 316L SS
• Pressure Connection Material: 316L SS
• Case: Chrome-plated steel
• Window: Twist-lock clear polycarbonate
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
• Accuracy Class: +/- 3/2/3% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade B)